-5 places remaining
This training event will be facilitated on the topic of self harm in children and young people. The event aims to increase our understanding of self-harm, and explore the ways in which we may support those who present with this as coping strategy.Essential Information
2 places remaining
To book a place please visit the website
Please direct any enquiries to Daksha.Mistry@kingrichlscb.org.uk
Prevent is one of the four elements of CONTEST, the government’s counter-terrorism strategy. It aims to stop people becoming terrorists or supporting terrorism. The Home Office works with local authorities and a wide range of government departments, and community organisations to deliver the Prevent Strategy.
This introductory 1hour 30 mins interactive session has been developed specifically for frontline staff. This will help you to identify people who may be vulnerable and at risk of becoming involved in radicalisation and violent extremism and provides advice on how to respond appropriately. This training is free for local statutory agencies and voluntary sector organisations.
On completion of this course participants will:
• Have understood the aim of the Prevent Strategy
• Have thought about who may be vulnerable to radicalisation & terrorism
• Have explored why some people are able to influence and manipulate others to commit crimes
• Be able to recognise when a vulnerable individual may be in need of your help
• Be clear on what help and support looks like in this area, and who you should turn to if you
For security reasons your session is about to expire. You will be automatically signed out in
To continue your session, select Stay Signed In.